Friday, May 7, 2010

Scream

      Many of us have often stood and admired the colours that a sunset sometimes throws up. We feel lucky if we manage to capture it through a camera or colours as in this case. I was also trying the same. However I made one mistake- I picked up a drink while painting this one and it was one too many even as I was just half way through. The philosopher inside me woke up! 'He' asked me the reason or logic for this extravaganza at the last minute. I had no clue. "This is the final scream before the final moment. The end is nigh, the end of a dream. All the colours together make the 'White Light'. At this time they all start falling apart. A dream falling apart. This is a 'Scream' of anguish of not being able to last forever" he said.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment!
    Lovely art, full of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for commenting on my blog. Your work is amazing, I'm putting you on my blog roll:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice paintings sir, The Kathakali, the Lonely and the Scream..... why dont you capture Goma volcano/crater eruption on your canvas... Badiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youve forced me to think. Lets see. Thanks Badiger. It was asurprise seeing you here.

    ReplyDelete