Monday, August 13, 2018

Kugti Village

     Kugti is an area in the Chamb district of Himachal Pradesh. It is known for its pristine beauty and lovely trekking routes. The villages are quaint with mostly wooden houses and greenery all around. The snow covered Himalayan peaks form the backdrop. Lakes and streams add to the beauty. Have not visited the place but it is in my bucket list. Hope to make it sometime soon.
    I am posting after a pretty long break. But have to devote more time to my paintings as I am planning a solo show next year.
      Hope you all like this work. Have a great week ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a show next year - it will be wonderful! Your work deserves to be seen by a lot of people and a show is the perfect thing if you have help with organizing, etc. I like this one - of course, I like all your pieces, whether they are done as you sit in the sand, brush and paper in hand, or from photo references - you always manage to bring life to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say, this is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very painterly! congratulations and all the best with your show next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a longtime reader of your beautiful blog and I have being away for awhile now taking good care of my life due to my illness I was battling with herpes & diabetes, But I'm cured now with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines that I ordered through his herbstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Then Dr Itua instruct me on how to drink the herbal medicines after I received my package through courier service, I will forever be grateful to Dr Itua for his wonderful help that he render me during those herpes outbreak was like living in hell for me.I have been living for 2 years now and I have not experience any outbreak ever since I drink Dr Itua herbal medicines which means I'm completely cured and living life that I ever wished. Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor which I found on a blog reading some testimony about his great work and now I'm here also to give my testimony,Dr Itua cure all kind of diseases and infections completely cured as he guaranteed me, I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.

    ReplyDelete