Monday, March 11, 2013

Playtime 2

     There are times when I run out of patience and just want to play with colors... just chill ! This painting was the creation of one of those moments. At such times I just pick up a subject or at times start with nothing at all in mind and keep dabbling with colors. In this case I had not washed my palette since my last two or three paintings. Just picked it up, a rough drawing of the center rose... and I was on a roll ! It was 'Playtime'. It was an afternoon well spent. Only thing missing was a glass of chilled beer ! I enjoyed myself... hope it brings a smile to your face also.

16 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I am especially pleased with every shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful! You prove the rule that some of the best paintings are done when there are no expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des couleurs qui swinguent bien autour de cette belle rose...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is classy, truly beautiful.. Sometimes when we enjoy our journey without worrying about the final destinations, we reach beyond.. I feel this is an example to what I just said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. magic painting... magic smile....looking ..relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM smiling! Those devil-may-care moments in painting are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It did put a smile on my face, AK!!! Beautifully painted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely when you have fun and end up with a beautiful painting Asit. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful roses, painted freely but with great skill. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,AK hope life is going good for you. FREEDOM in your painting and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I wish that my impatience would lead to creating such a beautiful work, this is stunning AK !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Playing for you brings success :) Hope you enjoyed the cold beer after as a reward.

    ReplyDelete